Sunday 26 November 2017

Antoine Griezmann insists he does not regret Atletico Madrid stay

Antoine Griezmann insists he does not regret staying at Atletico Madrid, and says he has had no discussions about leaving the club in January.

The Frenchman has been constantly linked with a move away from Diego Simeone's side, who are 10 points off La Liga leaders Barcelona and are on the brink of exiting the Champions League at the group stages.
Sky Sports' Guillem Balague said in his weekly column that Atletico are preparing for Griezmann's summer exit, with Barcelona and Manchester United heavily linked, but the 26-year-old has said he hasn't regretted staying at Atletico for this season.
He told French TV channel Telefoot: "I do not regret having stayed at Atletico. It was my choice, I am happy with my choice, even though I have gone seven games without scoring. I will score again soon."
Asked if he had discussed a potential January exit with anyone at Atletico, Griezmann added: "No. In addition, Diego Costa and Vitolo will come, so we'll try to keep the team high enough. These two reinforcements will do us good. An exit agreement? I did not speak about that with the president."
Source: http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11838/11136467/antoine-griezmann-insists-he-does-not-regret-atletico-madrid-stay

No comments:

Post a Comment