Wednesday 15 November 2017

Cristiano Ronaldo's girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez poses with baby Alana

Cristiano Ronaldo became a father for the fourth time earlier this week when his partner, Georgina Rodriguez, gave birth to a daughter in hospital in Madrid.

The Spanish model has since shared the first image of her with little Alana Martina Ronaldo on Instagram, cradling the newborn baby in her arms while surrounded by flowers and gifts from well-wishers.



"We are so happy and thankful to God for our healthy little Alana Martina, and of course, for our other three children, who I shower with hugs and kisses," Rodriguez said on Instagram.

"I wouldn't change this feeling for the world. I love my parents, I love my family. Thank you everyone!"

Read More: http://www.espn.in/football/blog/the-toe-poke/65/post/3271222/denmark-celebrate-world-cup-qualification-with-giant-beer-shower

No comments:

Post a Comment